A world class co-operative financial institution.
To mobilize savings and provide financial services to our customers at competitive terms.
CORE VALUES OF THE SOCIETY
- Respect for customers
- Commitment to excellence
Class – A – Membership:
- TSC Secretariat;
- TSC teachers in Secondary schools & Tertiary institutions;
- Teachers with academic qualifications at the level of Diploma and above, employed in education-related institutions;
- Teachers registered by TSC and employed by schools’ Boards of Management (BOM), with
- academic qualifications of the level of Diploma and above;
- Lecturers in Public and Private Universities;
- Mwalimu National Sacco Society Staff and subsidiaries staff;
- Members’ Spouses in formal employment;
- Members’ children above the age of 18 years in formal employment;
- Former members currently working in Government Ministries / Departments or other institutions;
- Employees of Teachers Service Commission in Primary schools with academic qualifications below Diploma level, bursars in public and private educational institutions, who may be admitted into membership by the Board on their own merit.
Class – B – Membership:
- Students undertaking education-related studies leading to diplomas and degrees, in technical colleges and universities recognized by the Ministry in charge of Education;
- Registered welfare organizations whose membership comprise at least three members of Mwalimu Sacco.